Açaí Breakfast Muffins
1 x 100g Gratefood Co Organic frozen Açaí pulp
1 very ripe medium or large banana, frozen
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup diced apple
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup raw sugar
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp raw honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed to a liquid
1 cup oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup blueberries
1. Take Açaí pack out of freezer and let soften. Squeeze into big mixing bowl.
2. Once acai has softened/melted, add banana, eggs, vanilla, apple, almond milk, sugar, chia seeds, honey, coconut oil.
3. Add oats.
4. Stir to gently combine and cover oats with liquid.
5. Let the oats soak 30 mins or more, so that they soften.
6. Preheat oven to 375F.
7. Use a hand immersion blender to combine wet ingredients. This will also break up the oats. You can skip this step and your muffins will be more "oaty".
8. In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon, flour, baking soda, baking powder.
9. Add blueberries and gently stir to cover them with flour mixture.
10. Add the dry ingredient mix to the wet ingredients, and gently combine.
11. Spoon into 12 non-stick muffin cups or liners.
12. Sprinkle muffin tops with raw sugar.
13. Bake for 20-25 minutes.