2/3 cup Açaí juice
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup raw goji berries
2 tbsp raw coconut butter
2 tbsp raw quinoa
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tbsp cacao nibs
2 medjool dates or any desired sweetener (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Stir together all ingredients except Açaí, goji berries, coconut butter and medjool dates.
3. Blend together then Açaí, coconut butter and (optional) medjool dates.
4. Thoroughly stir all ingredients together, then spread out onto the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 24 mins, stirring halfway through.
6. Allow it to cool, then mix in goji berries.