1. In a small bowl, whisk together thawed acai puree with 3 tbsp (45ml) agave nectar. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, and 3 tbsp (45ml) agave nectar. Set aside.
3. Starting with Açaí mixture, divide half of the mixture among 8 * 1/4 cup (60ml) popsicle moulds or paper cups. Freeze until almost firm, about 35 mins. Place a popsicle stick into each mould. Freeze until firm, about another 15 mins.
4. Divide half the coconut mixture among the moulds, carefully pouring over acai layer. Freeze until firm, about 40 mins.
5. Divide remaining Açaí mixture among popsicle moulds and freeze until firm, about 40 mins.
6. Finish by dividing remaining coconut mixture among the moulds and freeze for 1 hour or overnight.
7. Un-mould and serve.